Le Paradis

166 Bedford Road
Toronto, ON

I am always ready to try a never-fail French restaurant, but every since I went to Le Paradis one beautiful day in the summer of 2007, I'm a regular there and to no other French bistro.

The smell upon your arrival is exactly that of a true, little bistro in the heart of France. The decor is comfortable, not at all pretentious, and also very French. The wait staff are quick, efficient, friendly and know the menu.

Now, more importantly...the food. Which is undoubtedly incredible and the price is even better. With classic French mains starting at $13.oo, why in the hell would you go anywhere else?

I've had Le Paradis classics such as bourride, saumon, brandade, moules mariniere, snapper, choucroute, duck confit, cod and I could go on...trust me, it's always delicious, never under par and you can expect the same thing every time you go. For dessert they always have a true, French tarte of the day which I highly recommend trying.

One thing - make a reservation. This place is always packed.

No comments: